IN POPULAR ST MICHEL ESTATE
- Port Kennedy WA
This well sized 2002 built 4 x 2 home in the very popular estate of St Michel in Port Kennedy has all the features you could want. Located near two parks on Zaragoza drive this property will fulfil anyone’s needs whether you’re a first home buyer, looking to upgrade to a larger home, or an investor then this is the property for you.
Starting with well sized formal front lounge and king size master room with en-suite and amble sized walk in robe the property flows well into the main family room at the rear with open plan living the kitchen sits just off to the side of the dining area. Adjacent to this you have a rear games room that opens up to the rear steel gabled patio, perfect for entertaining. Each minor room has a built in robe two are double or better with one minor bedroom being queen sized with all located at the rear of the property.
The large 604m2 block has full rear access great for a boat or a caravan, a large garden shed and powered workshop that is perfect for the home handy person.
– Large 4 x2 home on 604m2 block with double garage
– King size master room with WIR and en-suite
– Open plan family living areas with formal front lounge
– All living areas have tiled flooring
– Games room at rear leads out to the gabled steel patio
– Powered Workshop and garden shed
– Bore available at the property
– Full rear access through gates
– Two parks nearby 55m and 250m away
– Close to Warnbro Shops and the Award winning Port Kennedy Tavern
Contact Adam Bassett-Scarfe on 0419 040 887 for a viewing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 604 m²
- 2 Garage